Welcome to Network of Trainers in Europe. This is your first FreeFolio entry. Edit or delete it, then start using your FreeFolio!
Die nachfolgende Schwerpunktgebiete umfassen den Inhalt dieses Blogs:
Liste der Trainings-Gebiete: Erwachsenenbildung, Firmentraining, Coaching, Multikulturelles Training, E-learning, Englisch, Deutsch, Sprachtraining, Managementtraining, Training in Virtellen Welten, Berufliche Fortbildung
Liste der Trainings-Themen: Projektmanagement, Prozessmanagement, Qualitätsmanagement, Informationsmanagement
Liste der Rollen: Trainer, Coach, Tutor, Mentor, Führung, Autor, Entwickler, Übersetzer, Dolmetscher, Revisor, Fachlicher Prüfer, Fahnenprüfer, Abnahme, Administrator, Berater, Vermittler, Moderator, Forscher
The following areas of focus summarize the content of this blog:
List of training domains: adult education, corporate training, coaching, cross-cultural training, e-learning, english, german, language training, management training, virtual world training, vocational education
List of training themes: project management, process management, quality management, information management
List of roles: trainer, coach, tutor, mentor, guide, author, developer, translator, interpreter, revisor, reviewer, proofreader, final verifier, administrator, consultant, facilitator, moderator, researcher
This blog has the purpose to enable creative, dynamic, and team-minded clients and training agencies, especially trainers, to explore, to share, to discuss, and to collaborate on endorsed ideas created, best-practice approaches, and cutting-edge benchmarks regarding Preventive Quality Management for Trainers under the implementation of Web 2.0 and Open Source technologies (meaning non-commercial or Creative Commons License ones for free use). The following is also an attempt to find a foothold in this issue in compliance with the ISO Quality Management Standard ISO 9001 and People Capability Maturity Model P-CMM:
Prior to Contracting/Pre-Contracting
1. Endorsement of professional guidelines: Quintura Meta Cloud
(on-going discussion: pending)
2. All party use of a web-based or open source Requirements Management tool,
under evaluation OSRMT 1.5, ReqMan, Rally, Jama Contour, e-LM.com
3. All party installation and use of Unified Communications (like Skype.com, Oovoo.com), collaborative applications (Skype in conjunction with InstaColl, Live-Documents), or online conferencing (Yugma)
4. All party establishment and use of a web-based Project Wiki/Blog for project communication and information (to post messages and comments, to share documents and encourage contributions, to maintain to-do lists, to set project milestones), document organization and archive (to use tags, to increase search capability), the raise of discussion points and their feedback, and participative involvement of project members, including the use of according RSS feeds (for Network Bookmarking Project Management 2.0, Help Desk 2.0).
Xwiki & XBlog http://www.netcipia.com/
5. Project manager and Trainer use of a web-based or open source CRM tool.
Web 2.0 Customer Relationship Management http://crm.zoho.com/
6. Project manager and Trainer use of a web-based or open source Personnel Management tool.
Web 2.0 People Management & Recruitment Solution http://people.zoho.com/
7. Automatic e-mail project reminders via Google Calendar.
8. Use of a comprehensive check list for consulting. pending
9. Use of a web-based project protocol template.
10. Implement best-practice project management principles.
11. Implement best-practice risk management principles.
12. Directive 2000/35/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on combating late payment in commercial transactions
1. Use of web-based collaborative Web 2.0 or Open Source consulting applications for training contracting (evaluation pending:)
2. Intermediate training status delivery with review or revision, and feedback of problem management types. Training Quality Index. All party use of a web-based or open source Problem Management Log tool (evaluation pending) or Help Desk 2.0 http://www.zendesk.com/
1. Review/Revision: feedback of problem management types
2. Final Verifying: feedback of problem management types
3. Quality survey http://www.surveymonkey.com/
4. Trainer client payment behavior blog
Feel free to put this blog on your watchlist, and to use this blog as Your Suggestion Box. Your contributions are valued.