Date and Time
Jul 1, 2010 - 8:00 am to Jul 2, 2010 - 6:00 pm
The 3rd international conference »eLearning Baltics« (eLBa) 2010 will again bring together researchers, practitioners and scientists, people using eLearning products and services as well as people producing them.
eLBa 2010 will cover different aspects of teaching and learning with digital media in various settings such as classroom, university, workplace, home or mobile environments. It will address diverse topics and perspectives, technologies and theories, implementations and evaluations of eLearning from the fields of computer science, pedagogy, psychology and design. Accordingly, we invite experts from all these fields to contribute to eLBa 2010.
Same as the previous conferences, eLBa 2010 consists of three parts:
* eLBa Business: business congress and user forum,
* eLBa Science: an international scientific conference,
* eLBa Exhibition: an accompanying exhibition for eLearning products and services.
This call for paper is for eLBa Science 2010 which will be organized in two tracks:
* Track 1 »eLearning Concepts, Technologies and Methodologies« (English),
* Track 2 »eLearning Didaktik« (German).
Call for Paper on eLBa Science 2010: February 10, 2010.
Recently Active Topics See All →
There are no active forum topics for this event